Chayora Data Centre Campus Locations
Our business is focused on creating the essential infrastructure for multi-national corporations, enterprise occupiers and colocation operators requiring data centre facilities in China. Operating in key locations across China, Chayora develops large, fully licensed sites ready for data centre construction and operations and access to the internet. All Chayora sites meet international construction, management and security standards and typically offer 300MW of grid power supply with an objective to supply more then 50% of power from clean, green and sustainable power sources. The sites are carrier neutral and offer world-class fibre connectivity from multiple providers.
Chayora – Tianjin (covers Beijing) Data Centre Campus
Tianjin is a Tier 1 municipality in northern China 120km south east of Beijing. It is governed as one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of the PRC, and is under direct administration of the central government. Part of the Bohai Economic Rim, it is the largest coastal city in northern China. Since the mid-19th century, Tianjin has been a major seaport and gateway to the nation’s capital.
In terms of urban population, Tianjin with its population of circa 14 million is the fifth largest in China, after Chongqing, Shanghai, Beijing, and Guangzhou.
Tianjin is a dual-core city, with its main urban area located along the Hai River, and Binhai, a New Area urban core located east of the old city, on the coast of Bohai Sea. Around 285 Fortune 500 companies have set up in Binhai, which is a new growth zone in China and is a hub of advanced industry and financial activity. Tianjin is developing rapidly with the fastest growing GDP of any major city in China: 16.4%.
The Chayora Tianjin Site
Chayora’s Tianjin site is strategically positioned to give you best high-speed access to a large population and businesses and offers convenient connections to the major airports in Beijing and Tianjin.
Chayora Tianjin – Site Overview
- An international customer focused data centre campus.
- Fully permitted, power and fibre secured and ready to construct multi-phased land options on seven sub-plots totalling 32 hectares.
- Six 3,000 rack DCs and three 1,000 rack high performance computing DCs with bespoke design to meet customer requirements.
- Carrier neutral with China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom and international carriers connected to the site.
- Resilient diverse fibre enabling connectivity at 1000+Gb/s if required, including direct diverse connections to National super-POPs.
- Dual routed (full 2N), independent connection power supply through dedicated sub-stations providing up to 300MW grid power.
- Adjacent (500m) gas turbine power plant can enable ‘clean’ direct power generation and supply backed up by highly resilient grid.
- Physical access control security, full infrastructure management and site operations.
- Powered Land, Build-to-Suit, Assured Scalability and Wholesale Colocation options available.
Chayora Tianjin – Key Benefits
- Over 300MW of power to meet all your current and future needs.
- Low latency ultra-high speed connections of over 1000Gb/s if required and a range of other telecoms services.
- Fully licensed enabling international standards in operations, security, construction and performance.
- Highly competitive power tariff and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Complete BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) possible to exacting standards.
- Dedicated international-standard supply chain.
- Powered shell ready for service; MEP fit-out to suit from January 2019.