Date: 13 July 2021
Time: 15:00 – 16:00 (CET)
Data centres with the end in mind: how operators are responding to calls for a more sustainable way of building and operating data centres
Hear industry perspectives on the following:
- Addressing the carbon footprint sustainability challenges
- Trends and developments in how data centers are designed and operated to become more energy efficient and green datacenter
- The current state and trends for sustainable solutions and green data centers
- Sustainability as a basic foundation of data centre operators’ corporate strategies, differentiation and competitive advantage
- How does Green Financing help data centre operators to meet their long-term sustainability goals?
- What are the main obstacles operators face in implementing sustainable data center solutions
- How the operators need to facilitate the new financial structures, to attract green financing?
- How will the appetite for green data centers change in future and what are the main trends to follow?
- Erik van Stokkom, Ambassador at CC & CCO at GTC
- Eman Zulfi, Head Innovation & Product Development at Batelco
- Chris Miller, Executive Vice President EMEA & Global Head of Sales Engineering at Chayora
- Rico Gao, Business Development Manager at China Mobile International Limited
- Jens Leuchters, Managing Director at NewTelco
- Joshua Au, Singapore Chapter Lead at Infrastructure Masons
Chayora in Carrier Community Webinar Live
|Topic:||Data centres with the end in mind: how operators are responding to calls for a more sustainable way of building and operating data centres|
|Date & Time:||13 July 2021 15:15 – 16:00 (CET)|
|Speaker:||Chris Miller, Executive Vice President EMEA & Global Head of Sales Engineering, Chayora Limited|