Chayora Data Centre Campus Locations
Our business is focused on creating the essential infrastructure for multi-national corporations, enterprise occupiers and colocation operators requiring data centre facilities in China. Operating in key locations across China, Chayora develops large, fully licensed sites ready for data centre construction and operations and access to the internet. All Chayora sites meet international construction, management and security standards and typically offer 300MW of grid power supply with an objective to supply more then 50% of power from clean, green and sustainable power sources. The sites are fully provisioned and offer world-class fibre connectivity from multiple providers.
Chayora – Shanghai Data Centre Campus
Shanghai is one of China’s largest cities and is situated on the banks of the Yangtze River. The city’s development in the past few decades has made it one of the most important economic, commercial, financial and communications centres of China.
The city has a population of circa 22 million and is developing rapidly as one of Asia’s largest financial centres.
The Chayora Shanghai Site
In Shanghai, Chayora is developing an international data centre campus that enables multi-national corporations to develop global standard data centres to support their enterprise and cloud requirements.
Chayora Shanghai – Site Overview
- Fully permitted, power and fibre secured and ready to construct multi – phased land options.
- Dual routed, independent connection power supply through dedicated sub-stations providing over 280MW grid power.
- Physical access control security, full infrastructure management and site operations.
- Carrier neutral (China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom and international carriers).
- 95MW adjacent solar power available.
Chayora Shanghai – Key Benefits
- Over 280MW of power to meet all your current and future needs.
- Low latency ultra-high speed connections of up to multiple 100Gb/s and a range of other telecom services from multiple providers.
- Fully licensed enabling international standards in operations, security, construction and performance.
- Highly competitive power tariff and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Complete BPO (Data Centre as a Service) possible to exacting standards.
- Dedicated international supply chain.