Date: 29th October 2020, Thursday
Time: 09.00 AM – 09.40 AM (UTC+8)
We are delighted to now have live operations underway at our first campus facility serving the greater Beijing region. Join us on October 29th at the official launch of a new generation Tianjin datacentre being opened by Chayora in partnership with Telstra, operating to internationally recognised standards including OCP Ready and Uptime Tier III.
China’s new infrastructure investment policies and growth in its economy have accelerated the digital transformation of businesses, creating explosive growth in data centre requirements.
Come and experience a virtual fly-through our remarkable data centre and see what has been achieved. Our launch event will share some interesting and exclusive insights into the China market and the evolution of data centre technology and operations.
Tianjin TJ1 Data Centre – Specifications at a glance
- Tier III Uptime Institute Certification of Design & Constructed Data Centre Facility
- Data Halls designed for c.500 x 54U racks per hall at an average of 4kW & rack densities to 15kW per rack without any special modifications
- Distributed Redundant N+1 / 2N primary power with UPS (15 mins) – 15 Minute full load battery back up
- N+1 generators – 24 hour full load on site fuel capacity with multiple fuel supply contracts
- PUE ≤ 1.2
- Premium location and less than 2ms to Beijing CBD
- Cloud and carrier neutral with circuit to circuit connectivity to other major locations with multiple 10Gbps, 100Gbps and 1Tbs options
- Exceptional scalability offered across the Chayora campus enabling up to 25,000 racks in seven build-to-suit standalone data centre facilities with over 300MVA gross power available: traditional and renewable.