We are delighted to now have live operations underway at our first campus facility serving the greater Beijing region. Our global virtual launch event and Tianjin physical launch event held on 29 October were crowned with complete success. Hundreds of people attended to our launch event and we had splendid press release coverage over international and Chinese media.
Enjoy a virtual fly-through video showing our remarkable datacentre and see what has been achieved.
Tianjin TJ1 Data Centre – Specifications at a glance
• Tier III Uptime Institute Certification of Design & Constructed Data Centre Facility
• Data Halls designed for c.500 x 54U racks per hall at an average of 4kW & rack densities to 15kW per rack without any special modifications
• Distributed Redundant N+1 / 2N primary power with UPS (15 mins) – 15 Minute full load battery back up
• N+1 generators – 24 hour full load on site fuel capacity with multiple fuel supply contracts
• PUE ≤ 1.2
• Premium location and less than 2ms to Beijing CBD
• Cloud and carrier neutral with circuit to circuit connectivity to other major locations with multiple 10Gbps, 100Gbps and 1Tbs options
• Exceptional scalability offered across the Chayora campus enabling up to 25,000 racks in seven build-to-suit standalone data centre facilities with over 300MVA gross power available: traditional and renewable